Powered by Blogger.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WELCOME TO NEW CHANGES


Yeahhhhhhhhh “HAPPY NEW YEAR” to my Lovely reader.
 I feel awesome, happy and excited that God has deemed it fit for us to be counted among the Living.
JESUS YOU WILL FOREVER BE PRAISED FOR YOUR GOOD DEEDS IN OUR LIVES.
it’s wonderful to think that out of all the many souls on earth I’m counted worthy, My family, friends, and the beautiful person behind the screen of this computer/phone/iphone/tab reading this post. 

I’M GRATEFUL.
I started this blog with black background and i loved it but before last year rounded up i could not publish post that were readable anymore. I published this post before but it turned all black and everything disorganised so i decided to go back to "black and white" that we are all used to.

This changes has not removed any post from this blog, so every post is intact i'll do my best to republish other post so you can read and enjoy them without fuss.

Now back to my post:

Have you any resolutions, goals or trophies you want to achieve this year? I know you do….that’s why I had this *post* up before the new year rolled in so you can achieve much this year.
I have a few resolutions I’d love to share with you but only if you share yours with me in the comment box. Will you share your resolution with me?.......aha I Know you will cuz we’re friends now…….Right??




Okay here’s mine:
Ø  The first decision I made for this year is to be AWESOME.
I’m going to be awesome at home, work, school, church, on this blog, alone and even in the midst of people.
Ø I’ll Pray more, talk less and worry less. *But as a woman I’m not sure of the talk less and worry less part* but I’m ready to give it a try.
Ø I’ll gain more pounds. *winks*.
Ø My account will be ringing with Millions*seriously I’m not joking*
Ø I’ll grow waist length hair *Jen of just grow already i'm coming after your hair*
Ø I’ll have dinner with my namesake Her Excellency Dame Patience and checks will be flying* Bloggers get ready to blog about this dinner oh*
Ø I’ll serve my country*orange booths, white kaki and t-shirt things*

Even Heaven is recording this resolutions and it’s been stamped with this:
“With God ALL things are possible”
I have more resolutions but I decided to share these ones cause I’m writing the Vision down and I’m making it plain so I can RUN faster and better than I did last year.
But this is my message, no matter the failure, disappointments and heartache  you faced last year, Jesus has made all thing new and you can rise again, don’t remain where you are now, “RISE UP AND TAKE YOUR PLACE”.
It's a New year, month and day, enjoy every minute, Love more, Laugh more, Pray more and ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES AND BE AWESOME!!
I’M  AN EAGLE AND SO ARE YOU
thanks for visiting my blog
Ugomma
XoXo


4 comments

  1. Cheers to the New year! Now following your blog :)! looking forward to exciting new posts from you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great resolutions. I have a few, but the main three are 1) read my Bible more (sometimes I forget and I want to make more of an effort) and pray more; 2) Stop being so hard on myself; and 3) Play with my kids more, enjoy them being little while they still are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!! How much progress have you made with your goals so far? I reviewed the goals I set at the beginning of the year in this blogpost
    http://www.tukesquest.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/goals-audit-how-far-with-your-new-year.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!