Powered by Blogger.

The Sisterhood Award

hello everyone!!!!
We got another award, one i've never heard of before but i'm glad that the blog is appreciated and this is because of you..........yes you reading this right now at this very moment and time. i appreciate you, look forward to reading your comments, adding value to your life and you adding value to mine too.
THANK YOU
This award is called SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD and awarded by Chic Nerline. Thank you :)
"The award is passed from sister blogger to sister blogger and there are just 4 conditions you have to meet when you accept the award".
to the handsome gentlemen in the house please pardon me but enjoy this post.
The Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. 

2. Put the award logo on your blog.

 3. Answer their ten questions. 

4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees

5. Nominate 10 bloggers

 Nerline's questions:


1- What fashion or beauty item do you spend more money on?
Ans: Foundations
2- What do you like most about blogging?
Ans: Reading comments, so please keep them coming :)
3- Do you follow fashion trends?
Ans: Nope
4- Where do you find inspirations for your blog posts?
Ans: Everywhere 
5- Have you bought an Item or tried a new recipe because another blogger recommended it?
Ans: Yes, lots of them. from smoothies to makeup products, to gele tying, to everyday living, to health tips....lol
7- Who is your favorite fashion designer?
Ans: My Mum :)
8- What's your skin care routine?
I exfoliate when i feel like pampering my self, moisturize everyday, try to drink lots of water and smoothies.
9- Prints or solid colors?
Ans: Both
10- Who's your fashion icon? (Celebrity or fashion bloggers)
Ans: i don't have one :p

Have you noticed i answered 9 questions instead of 10, lol. that's how the questions came.
So i'm going to change a few things here.
We are all used to answering questions for every award, can we change it this time????
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thank you :)....stay with me*wink*

My Nominees

This is my request: "Tell us about a part of you that you struggled with(maybe a habit, nose, shape, leg etc) and how you over came the fear......
the aim: to help ladies accept every part of their bodies and personalities.
Can you do this???? YES??? i'm super excited and can't wait to read your response or watch those videos.
Let's build a large network of  confident Sister-hood.
 Please let me know if you'll accept this award.
 i'll be stalking your blog to read and share....
If your name is not on the list, please forgive your sister, tag yourself and inspire Me and others.

59 comments

  1. Thanks for answering my questions. I love the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! So you spend more money on foundations. ...I think that's what I spend on less as it's usually once in 5 months or so

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol,every make-up artist spends more money on either foundations or brushes:)
      Tnx Sisi for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Nice! I really like the idea of not asking questions but asking a question (if you get my drift) lol..
    Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lollll....i really hope you'll give me a yes and do your post:)

      Delete
  4. to think my foundation last a whole year lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking love your site.... woah started mine recently and Am still learning..... I represent www.pakogirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nominaton and thank you for changing the rules, this your question its better. Will get to mine ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you agree with me...I look forward to reading your post:)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for nominating me love :)
    I'll get to it as soon as possible
    I also like the idea of not asking questions but asking a question

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for tagging me! I like how you changed it up and asked a specific question, I'll definitely do it when I can :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Thanks for the tag sis. You know you're awesome, right?

    So I don't follow trends too. I'm a little surprised you don't have a fashion icon though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i keep hitting you with tags, i just want you back here..lol
      Thanks for reminding me:)
      i wish i can find one but i just pick inspiration from everyone so it's hard to say *this one* is my icon.

      Delete
  10. Congratulations, nice and interesting knowing more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha. You spend more on foundation? How often do you buy them? Thanks for the nomination Ugo. *mwaaaah* #beautifulWithinAndWithout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. like when i hear of a new one that will be matte, perfect etc..........lol
      Ur welcome Moby :)
      #BeautifulWithinandWithout

      Delete
  12. Yayayayyyy, your welcome to my blog :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting, abt the foundations and all.

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, Tnx Fredreca for stopping by..
      you should join the challenge too......please:)

      Delete
  14. Congrats eagle...Do u really spend more on foundation? i think i use a bottle for about 6 months though

    ReplyDelete
  15. Foundations! For realz? I've missed this blog. Bin sick and busy with school. Pls kindly visit www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com for beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolz....aww dear hope your feeling better now???
      please take care of yourself:)

      Delete
  16. I can't find my comment. Sobs# Pls kindly visit www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post Ugo! I love getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What happened to my comment? I acknowledge it already. I'll accept this as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonder what happened to it???well glad you stopped by!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. MY BURIFUL SO I SHOULD DO VIDEO SHEY! OK CONTINUE IN STELLA VOICE
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. biko if you do a video you'll send it to my mail oh....so i'll be watching it when i want to.
      Tnx Babe for accepting the award:)

      Delete
  21. Congrats on being nominated, Ugo - you really did justice to the questions. Thanks ever so much for nominating me, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Have a beautiful evening x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Postagem maravilhosa tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hehehe...landed on this blog at last...despite network ish....u won't believe that somehow the devil doesn't want this blog to open on my device..... we will soon start out own toooo..#brotherhoodbrotherhoodAward

    My blog is waiting..... making the world a better place

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww, dear, this was nice.
    Well, for how I conquered my own beauty thingy, see this my article on Bella naija - http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/09/19/frances-okoro-imperfectly-perfect/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the tag girl, I'll make sure to have a post up next week. I'm really looking forward to answering your question, great idea changing it up.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun read! I tagged you on my this or that post. please do stop by.
    www.tresjoliebyizzy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I haven't forgotten about this, will do it soon. Loving the new header by the way :)

    http://www.tukesquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh please do, i'll stalk your blog to read your reply.
      Thank you:)

      Delete
  28. Great, i like that you tryna break the norm with the many questions.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for creating a change in the question aspect. I love your blog.

    www.auspiciousdeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe......i've always tried to visit your blog but it's not working

      Delete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!