Powered by Blogger.

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO

Hi everyone,
Happy New Month, this is my month of recovery, i can already see everything work out for my good, i pray this month turns out well for you too.
How's everyone?? what's going on with y'all, hope the dreams are fulfilled, the needs are met and the plans actualized? if it looks like it's dragging backward, sing praises for God is cooking something delicious for you and your family.

I did a make-over just for the fun of using my brushes on my friend, i tried the gele skills that Moby and big sis Yemisi  showed us on their blogs...i even tried it on my self too and if your on facebook  you must have seen it on my profile picture.
So i've never been to a make-up classroom before but i just love, love, love using brushes and pencils..........lol
Here are the pictures::
BEFORE
i love myself, regal queen, house of tara foundation, gele tying
 BROW PROCESS: I used sleek eyebrow pencil



smile, eye brows, gele, self love, talent and skills, makeup lovers

 FULL FACE
House of Tara Foundation Review here
Miss Rose Eyebrow powder on her crease
orange-brown eye-shadow from an old brand-less eyes-hadow
Eye-shadow tip:::: if you do not have a primer dip the eye-shadow applicator in water before using it to apply the eye-shadow, it works like a primer.
owambe look, asoebi, bella naija, african weddings, naija weddings, African Queen
Hegai and Esther gel liner for water line and eyelid
make-over, perfect for owambe, nigerian wedding look, gele tying, red lips
Lips: Davis eyebrow pencil No 18 for lining the lips
Using my elf lip brush i applied my "violet" lipstick and lipgloss.
how to apply eyeshadow, red lips, highlighting and contouring




I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE  do you????
so gist me what have you been up to??

Praise the Lord, my soul;
    all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
 Praise the Lord, my soul,    and forget not all his benefits— who forgives all your sins    and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit    and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things
    so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s..Psalm 103


60 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Oh dear,very well, getting better and better:)
      Thanks for asking

      Delete
  2. Welcome back !!
    Great job! Keep up the good work xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice! :)

    I'm coming back to read through your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful. You did a good job. Thanks for praying for us. I hope things go well for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back...i love the gele and the eyebrow is perfect.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, you really tried with the gele o, what products did you use for her face?

    http://www.tukesquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Tuke i'll add them on the post, please visit again.
      Thanks

      Delete
  7. U keep on like this and in no time u would be a professional. Seriously!
    Good job.

    www.fafresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New month beautiful! I wish you the same blessings for the month.

    Wow her eyes came out more alive, with your eyebrow ticks and eyeshadow. What eyeshadow is that?

    xx
    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. You tried ooo! Tehehehe! Keep on practicing and you'll b a pro soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Those brows are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Make up artist in the making lol. I do make up too part time, never went to a school but started like this on my Sister's face and today i do it well. Keep going Hun.BTW thanks for the help
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh mehnnnnn....I need to be able to do this!!!!....Grr...oh mami...this is so beautiful....you need to teach...and I mean it...


    Tibs Tells Tales

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a great job with the makeup looks.

    www.desiringyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! you slay! This is incredible! Especially the eyebrows!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning! Really! :)

    Job Well Done! Girl if you ever decided to change careers I'm sure you could become a Professional MUA! ;)

    Hope all is Well with you!

    Ugo Thank you for the Inspiration! They call Psalm the book of Love and that's so Appropriate ... it brings a Comfort to me! You're in my Prayers! :)

    Thanks Again and Have a Tremendous Day! =D

    BTW I left a comment on Sept. 3rd ... Idk why it didn't post??? o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww tnx cheri,
      i'm doing well hun and thank you for praying fro me, God has been answering your prayers:)

      Delete
  17. Amen, may September be an awesome month for you. Although, I'm not a fan of gele, it actually looks good on you, and that neck piece is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did a good job. Keep it up
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  19. .
    Awww lovely!!


    http://elizabethakerele.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. u did well dear....i really want to learn how to tie gele ooo...its top priority for me ooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tee....to learn just click on the link moby and yemisi in this post and you'll learn from their blog:)
      Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  21. Hope you're telling us the truth??? Haha.. You tried sis alike www.g3wap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ugo Ugo... U tried Jare. Pls kindly visit www.makeupcubicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice one dear. I'm surprised u didn't learn it and u got d headgear right through somE tutorials. Keep it up dear.
    www.auspiciousdeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You tried o no be small. How are u dearie?

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!