Powered by Blogger.

WHERE IS THE KING/QUEEN IN YOU???

 Hi friends!!!!!

This morning while preparing for work i was listening to songs from my phone and this song was on the list: There Is a King In You By Donald Lawrence.........

Has anybody listened to this song????

It makes me feel good like a QUEEN should, let me share the lyrics with you so you can be empowered to find the King/Queen in you>>>>>

THERE IS A KING IN YOU

                                                 VERSE:
You come from Royalty,
An aristocratic dynasty.
The goal of the enemy,
Is that you don't know who you are.
There's power when you speak.
Be mindful of words you release.
I know that life has challenged you,
But the King in me speaks to the King in you.
You were born to rule.
There is a king in you.
                                            CHORUS: Is there no King in you,
Then why do you speak, speak with such defeat.
Is there no King in you,
Then why do you speak, speak with such low esteem.

                                             VAMP:   I know life has challenged you,
But the King in me speaks to the king in you.
You were born to rule.
There is a King in you.



There is a King in you..
I hope you allow the KING/QUEEN in you take control of you,,that God's desire for us today...
  
Let me know if this post inspired you,
i'd be happy to read from you...

Smiles
Ugomma

No comments

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!