Powered by Blogger.

INSTEAD OF PENCILS

Hello beauties:
It's said that the eyes are the window to the soul, and the brows are the frames that makes the windows beautiful..







For my brows i use brow-pencil but decided to try out the brow powder and i don't regret it at all.
If your in Calabar you can get it from Shopping complex at Watt Market for #500 Naira.... *Cheap eh----you don't have to break the bank to look good*
My ELF Eyeliner brush has been a great tool for applying this product...i got the 12 pcs from Omosalewa(Thanks dear)
i also use the lighter brown to cut my crease..









Hopefully I'll do a post on how i fill my brows with the brow powder:>

4 comments

  1. Yay! I can finally post comments *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Toin am always pleased when i read from you....
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. I've had brow definer(powder) for over a year now but still don't knw how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have an angle brush or eyeliner brush then you can fill your brows with it.
      You can also use it as a shadow for your crease.
      maybe i'll do a post on how to use the brow-powder
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!