Powered by Blogger.

Product Review:House of Tara Meduim Coverage Foundation

Hi there,
Today's post is a foundation Review: HOUSE OF TARA MEDIUM COVERAGE FOUNDATION

I got this foundation last year at the Uyo Make-up Fair organized by POPs Concept, by the way they are hosting another make-up fair called the Maybelline Make-up Fair, attendance is FREE!!
Make-up, Beauty Bloggers
This is my review of the HOT Foundation:



for Warm skin tones, cool and neutral skin tones
  • This foundation is oil free and light weight, perfect for oily skin ladies like me( but you have to use a good primer first before applying the foundation to have a matte look)
    WEll packaged foundtion for African American women
  • It can be applied with a brush, sponge or finger ( i use my fingers especially under my eyes but i recommend using a sponge or beauty blender).
  • I bought it 2000 Naira
    •  It's packaged in a plastic tube, with a nozzle which makes it's so easy to use.
    • Few drops is okay for a perfect coverage.
  • It gives good coverage for dark circles, pimples and dark spots.
  • When applied it gives this orange-yellow color that i love.....
  • If you must use a brush then dip your brush into water and squeeze out before using the brush
After application leave for few minutes to dry, then you can touch up with a dab of powder lightly.
For Ladies looking for  a foundation with a tint of Yellow undertone this is for you.
Ladies looking for an oil-free foundation this is for you.
You can get this Product Here, or you can e-mail me and i'll get you stocked up.

Thanks Lovelies for Reading...
Connect with me on Facebook
It's always good to read from you so please drop a happy thought.


15 comments

  1. Hmn, i've been looking for a light foundation and concealer. I might give this a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll love it....Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. heard about them! nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wanting to try this.jst lazy to go to their store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love it, just get over the Laziness.
      I'd love to read your review:)

      Delete
  4. Looks very good, should have put it on your face see how it really is like
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls watsapp me on 08130167567 for your Tara beauty products...i am one of the beauty rep....thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bought this foundation in 2015, it is okay, gives you just an okay finish, I have used much cheaper foundations that give a nicer finish than this e.g. LA GIRL Perfecting Liquid Makeup which I purchased for N1200 last year and Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup foundation which I purchased for N1500 recently. I do love their High Intensity Pigment eyeshadows, they really make your eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bought this foundation in 2015, it is okay, gives you just an okay finish, I have used much cheaper foundations that give a nicer finish than this e.g. LA GIRL Perfecting Liquid Makeup which I purchased for N1200 last year and Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup foundation which I purchased for N1500 recently. I do love their High Intensity Pigment eyeshadows, they really make your eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How does the Revlon feel on the skin?
      Hope no reactions?
      Well i agree with you their eye-shadows are highly pigmented and affordable too.
      Thanks for sharing your thought.
      i'll look out for the LA girl foundation too :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. Dear Beautiful Eagle,
    i would like to know which of the tara medium coverage foundation is perfect for a fair skin?
    Ps: Am not so fair like white.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I'd suggest you walk into a makeup studio and try out samples.
      I hope this helps

      Delete
  9. I have a very oily face ,and I really dont know if Tara liquid foundation will be okay for me .pls advice needed����

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!