Powered by Blogger.

PRODUCT REVIEW FM-MAKEUP FOUNDATION

Hellloooooooo Blogsville, 
How's every one and everything??? 
Please take time to  pray for the Chibok gurls and our Country. These girls have been converted to Muslim....hmmmm #dier is God oh#.
Please permit me to ask what is wrong with Jay Z and Solange?? Twitter world is doing justice to that footage...lol.......if you ask me i think she was defending her sister or Not... Whatever sha 

Okay about today's post a review of Fm's foundation.  


FM Group are a dynamic company who's flagship product are a range exclusive of fragrances for ladies, men and kids.     
Launched in Poland in 2004 by Artur Trawinski, who had the idea of offering high quality fine fragrances and complementary products, at affordable prices, via a team of independent distributors. 

Our primary goals are: 

·          World Class Fragrance and Affordable prices.
·           Total customer and distributor satisfaction .
·          Always being able to satisfy our customer’s requests.

We now offer over 160 exclusive fragrances based on the same fragrance families as the world's favourite fragrances.  All of our products are only available from FM Group Independent Distributors, via a referral marketing approach.

As such we can keep our prices low, whilst still ensuring that our customers enjoy luxury, exclusive fragrances and fragranced body products as well as an excellent customer experience. 

My Review



  • I got it  for N 2920 from a registered distributor
  • Comes in different Shades suitable for African Women.
  • N2920 for 30ml is a good deal
  • A beauty sponge,wedge or wet brush will be the best option for applying this foundation

  • It's thick, one pump goes a long way.
  • Has a glossy/oily look after application
  • Perfect  for ladies with dry skin......oily sisters you need a GOOD primer.
  • Comes with a pump for easy application.
  • Has a smell that i can say if i really like.
  • i use it for contouring
  • Even with a primer i get oily before i leave work.
  • I Love rubber/plastic packaging to bottles, maybe the company can think of this when rebranding.
  • I was given a sample to try out before buying a bottle.
Make-up,beauty for african women
In all i'd rate this foundation 6/10.
Have you tried this foundation before??
what do you think??
Send me a Mail if you want to get your's.
Ugo
XoXo

29 comments

  1. God is in control concerning the girls. Lol with the Jay Z and Solange's case - Only them know what happened, but sure looks like she was defending her sis indeed! Great review - haven't tried this before and sure looks like a good product. Thanks for sharing dear. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen oh, im sure He's cooking up something awesome for Nigeria too...On JayZ and Solange i hope they settle oh after all they are Family.
      It's really a good foundation specially made for dark skinned Ladies, you should Visit their Website. Thanks Hun for sharing your thought

      Delete
  2. I actually got it (Mocha Brown) a while back unfortunately i wasn't given a sample before i got it and i discovered the one i got was way darker than my skin tone :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use it for contouring, or mix it up with another foundation that is lighter..i hope this helps:)

      Delete
  3. I have not tried it yet, but it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually good if you find your exact shade and know how to use it.

      Delete
  4. I will give it a trial, looks like a nice one

    www.exclusivetins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this was a good review but I got oily face and this will definitely make me oil more but it looks so tempting to buy though :)
    Good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im oily skin too but i use milk of magnesia before using it, and it works well:)

      Delete
  6. yh,milk of magnesia is the business!!!. i would really like to see the facial application with full coverage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milk of Magnesia is really expensive now......i'll make FOTD post using this foundation very soon.

      Delete
  7. I use this foundation too, I cant remember what colour I bought this in but its a bit too light for me. Though I even it out with my powder. I agree that a little goes a long way, I have been using only one bottle of foundation for a year now. I am still looking for better reasonably priced alternatives but in Bangkok its quite hard to find foundation for dark skin.This is my first experience with foundation so I can really say rate it but I think its ok. Great review by the way!

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fragrances for Women. Orange Blossom, Creamy Amber, White Peony, Mandarin, Petalia, Fluffy Musk, Star Jasmine, Jacaranda Wood, Peach Nectar, Pink Iris.http://www.uhsupply.com/category-s/10899.htm

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! I have been looking for a review of this product.
    I got it in sandalwood shade.i did like it at all,when i use it with milk of magnesia i got it made my face white.apart from that my face reacted badly from using the product,my cheecks where getting bright like i was using a bleaching cream but when i stoped using it after a month my face went back to normal.it blends well wen i use my hand than wen i use my elf foundation brush .I ended up giving it to my kid sis and her skin did nt react,please if anyone know the reason for my skin reaction please let me know.

    Please visit my blog
    www.perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww dear sorry about the reactions....mine did nothing to my face.
      Maybe you should try using it with another primer instead of Milk of Magnesia...*i'm so sorry this is coming late*

      Delete
  10. I have oily, super oily skin so i don't think i can try it . However i got their tinted lip gloss in plum colour and i love it.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow, ladies with oily skin don't age fast..*wink*
      but i hope other products work for you.

      Delete
  11. Its a lovely product. i used a friend's own now am looking for where to buy mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a lovely product. i used a friend's own now am looking for where to buy mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please where can I get d foundation am registered but d one dat registered me is no longer in d business to add to ur review fm foundation is d best thing dat has been happening to me for a very long time,I have oily skin and wen I use it I get dat full coverage and the foundation has this light reflecting particles that illuminates the skin making it look robust and glowing which makes it a better option for aging skin,anyways my number is 07067068323 waiting for ur message on whatsapp on how I can get my foundation

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please where can I get d foundation am registered but d one dat registered me is no longer in d business to add to ur review fm foundation is d best thing dat has been happening to me for a very long time,I have oily skin and wen I use it I get dat full coverage and the foundation has this light reflecting particles that illuminates the skin making it look robust and glowing which makes it a better option for aging skin,anyways my number is 07067068323 waiting for ur message on whatsapp on how I can get my foundation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will make contacts and get back to you on this. Be sure to check back again.
      Regards

      Delete
  15. Great review. I thought of becoming representative so I check on other peoples opinion about FM products. So far all reviewers are happy with the brand.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!