Powered by Blogger.

CHIT-CHAT: Making the right choice

Hello Eagle, how is your weekend going??
I'm still enjoying mine, i wish the holidays won't end but i can't be lazy na!!. lol
i was watching a documentary one day and i realized that the choices i make now affect each cell in my body, my body works hard every ten years to give me a brand new body...........so exercise is a  choice i must make to help my cells do their job well.........
So when sports weekend was declared in the house i had to join the train>>>>>
 We drilled



tired shola :)
My rummie drilling.....
don't be distracted
she can do it:)
 More picturessssssss

happy fisayo:)
myself and my brother :)
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii, smiles

my photography skills is getting better:)
this is the lafia city staduim
couldn't go without water:)
Please remind me to get jogging pants........lol. Nccf family house is a home far away from home.
I love you all, don't forget to stay fit, exercise often and eat well.
Cheers Eagles

21 comments

  1. Your brother Is a corper shun too. Lol! Lucky you.
    www.cheecheelive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When your far from home anyone that shares the same root with you is considered as family.lol
      So technically he's my South side brother.*wink*

      Delete
  2. Lol. Work it Gurl!
    Sports is very vital

    Www.perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhhhhh...you werkin' it mami!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first off, You are PRETTY!!!
    secondly, nice one. I exercise alot. In my mind, but i hope to get to the physical part soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:)
      lol, you can do it in your room......try some yoga if you can't go outside.
      The point is just staying healthy:)

      Delete
  5. You guys had fun, fun and fun!
    I can imagine!

    Is your brother serving too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking pictures was fun but the real exercise was not oh:)....lol
      Technically he's on the few people from the south in the family house:)
      Your doing a great job dear, keep walking in purpose:)

      Delete
  6. You are having the time of your life, aren't you? :)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ........And it can only get better each day:)
      Thanks dear

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for the enlightenment. I miss the fun in the Family House. I hope you have gotten a jogging pant? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i miss your smiles too......software.
      lol. i'll not forget to get one:)

      Delete
  8. Ah! Me i was now looking for you up and down in the picSHurs.. Bia Woman.. Dont lie oh! are you sure you Exercised?! abi you did Camera man all through?! heheheh mehn! Ugo! That your smile shaaaa.. E can turn sinner to believe sharp sharp oh! Aswear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha, i exercised oh bubba....vigorous exercise oh but that was before taking pictures.*WINKS*

      Delete
  9. Nice :) Hope you enjoyed it :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!