Powered by Blogger.

MUSINGS

Hi Eagle, how are you?? Today's post is random just some things i think you'd love to talk about.
Lessons are learnt in places you least expect…….a chat with a friend, a phone call or music you
listen to.
I’ve also come to realize that the people you see as not serious are really resourceful  if you listen well to what they have to say.
Works and Grace are things that with understanding you can live a beautiful, godly life making a good path to heaven.
The grace of God is free but cannot be misused, God sees Jesus in us and that is why he grants every wish and desire we ask for.
His spirit assures  us daily through friends, chats and experiences that he has great plans for us.
He loves us, cares for us and is interested in us.
I love you so much Lord for reminding me of the gift of grace.
What can you say of grace and works????
When do you say "enough is enough"?? How long will you accommodate a visitor, that has no plan of leaving your house because he finds your home comfortable.
When do you say Enough is Enough??
When the meal is so delicious and you know that your satisfied but you just keep eating.
When do you say enough is enough??
When he keeps beating and humiliating you.
When do you say enough is enough?? 
When you know that you must stop talking right now, else you'll say things you regret.
I think the word "confrontation" should not be in the dictionary.
My heart beats very fast when i have to confront someone or something, most times i just let the person have his or her way just to avoid confrontations.

Here is my advice; SMILE WHEN YOU HAVE TO CONFRONT SOMEONE.
EAT THAT FROG WITH A FIRM HEART AND A SMILE....
Happy Eid Mbubarak  and happy Holiday to yáll.........Cheers

15 comments

  1. I totally understand what you mean Dear.
    I hate confronting others, I just realize that I like to be at peace with others even when I don't like the way they are treating me. I just have to find my way of dealing with them so that I can have my peace of mind. You are right when you say smile when you are confronting others because the truth is no one wants to feels like their back is against the wall.

    Nice musings Dear!
    http://www.deargoddiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i pray we find a balance when we have to confront others, passing the message we want to without hurting them.
      Thank you Funmi.
      How are you??

      Delete
  2. hey Ugo, even the bible says we should be at peace with all men, and for me wisdom is profitable to direct, glad to have you back here dear
    jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugo dear,
    How are you?
    I don't think I can let anyone go without confrontation. Untill I tell the person how I feel about something, I just can't rest. One thing I've learned is to put up a smiley face and correct the person in love because trust me you don't want to confront someone with a nasty attitude, you might just get into a huge disagreement which you don't want.

    Www.perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugo, what's your Instagram name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. He loves us so much dear and will never takes his eyes off us:)

      Delete
  6. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found it educative.....thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!