Hi guys! I know you've heard the song "Hello" by Adele.....i love Omawunmi's version. She nailed it perfectly.
We have decided that we will be giving out the e-book instead of the hard copy..So anyone from any country can participate in this, we just need your email to get the book delivered to you FREE.
Have you entered the giveaway yet?? Hurry, enter for the giveaway and make sure you tell your friends too.
Okay! I'll be accepting the Sisterhood of the world bloggers Award (for the 2nd time) officially today in this post. To everyone who had*in the Past* given me an award and i didn't respond.......forgive me please.......it's not so easy dishing out answers to every question every now and then........I REALLY APPRECIATE THOSE AWARDS...THANK YOU.
Here are the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions sent to you
- Nominate five blogs;
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Thank you Moby for the award.....
1. Jollof rice or fried rice? 1b) Why?
Ans: Fried Rice because of the vegetables and it's color.
2. What do you think of Nigerian girls and makeup presently?
Ans: As a Nigerian girl i think makeup is an added advantage to enhance the appearance of a lady....but somehow it has been abused, we use it as masks,confidence boosters and a definition for beauty...We are beautiful just the way we are...if you decide to wear makeup...good! If you don't like it then don't judge.
3. Would you buy a product of good quality but less price or good quality but high price?
Ans: I'd go for good quality less price..:)
|One year already! Length check:)|
4. Have you ever had to deal with self esteem (low or high)? If yes, how did you deal with it?
Ans: Yes!I think i dealt with both...but the reoccuring one is low self esteem but "Andrew Wommack's messages" helped me deal with it...Most of all daily i'm reminded of God's love that i can never pay for.
5. Do you believe that children are a product of what their parent are?
Ans: As a biologist YES!The parent transfers his/her gene unto the offspring and each parent DNA is replicated to create a new one for the offspring.
As a Christian NO!
When we believe and accept the Lordship of Jesus, we are transformed into the life of the spirit......the body does not change but the Spirit does.......and Spirit Man is the power house of every child of God.......so Godly children are not a product of what their parents are..*Wearing my priestly garment*
6. Your thought on present day marriages.
Ans: Glamorous and competitive, lacking understanding and commitment
7. If you could change something about this country, what would it be?
Ans: All will believe in the work on the cross and it's saving power.
8. Thoughts on girls dating married men?
Ans: WRONG!! You can't have peace when your troubling others.
9. If you're given one million naira, what will you do with it?
10. Do you love Moby? hehehe
Ans: Enough to answer these questions knowing that she will find this interesting...Lol
I Love you Moby xxoo
My Nominees are:
My questionsWhat are the things you set out to do this year and have you achieved them yet?
Thank you so much for reading every post on my blog, we are almost hitting 100k views....thank you for inspiring me to keep blogging.
I don't want this to be long post so i'll be back with another post soon.
Lots of Love