Powered by Blogger.

BEING A BILLIONAIRE

Happy New Year buddies.......
I promised myself i won't make resolutions this year. but one thing has been on my mind...................... MONEY!!!MONEY!!! MONEY!!!!
*singing to myself* I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad........
Source: shutterstock.com
I need all i can lay my hands on....
But why? you may ask....a million reasons. i need so many things and there's so much to do these days.

 I told God i don't like the way i get agitated when my account starts blinking red...but i think the desires and emotions are a message.
Get up and do something...Dreams become reality when we get to work....
Well, i'm up and at work and you should too....Get something in your hands..........wave it like you just don't care...lol *don't mind me jare* but you get the point abi??

If your 9-5 is not working for you and you've tried all other options then go back to baba God and rave..He'll listen but be hopeful.
More information on how to make money Here and Here.
auditioning, Africa Magic, Voice of Nigeria
voice of Nigeria
autioning, portharcourt, singing competition, Music
Portharcourt
If you think you can sing.....like really singggg then you should go for the Voice of Nigeria Auditioning. *i think i'll go, have you heard me sing...oh i'll sing you to sleep..lol*
Get more information here<<<<
I Love you all....Cheers to a great year and productive days.
xxx



24 comments

  1. So much money! What do you plan on doing with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Besides meeting my needs..my visions and goals need funding..:D

      Delete
  2. So much money! What do you plan on doing with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a bountiful 2016! Keep going for your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghen Ghen! eezz not a joking sturvzz sam sam oH! i see the Igbo Kwenu Blood in us both is geRRin Thicker this 2016.. **Wears Evil smile! We gats to make the money this yIIa oh Biko! lmao!

    Be safe Bubba.. Baby Steps my darling Ugo.. Baby Steps... GOD Gats us.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year will see the best of me oh...
      With God we will take over the world.
      xx

      Delete
  5. Blessings....
    May life treat you kind and love be your constant

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that tree in the photograph that grows money...lol. Thanks for sharing; all of God's blessings in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolll..You can pull it out of the screen.
      Amen. Thank you beauty for stopping by:)

      Delete
  7. indeed its true dreams become a reality when you chase after them. all the best dear.
    http://fai-heart.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Prisy..This will come true for us all:D

      Delete
  8. I need that money o!God help us this year
    www.cheecheelive.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't we all need money? Lol have a lovely weekend dear!

    Toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Mine is a serious Ultimate search..
      Thank you hun:)

      Delete
  10. I Pray and Wish you Monetary Success and in every aspect of your Long Loving, Healthy and Happy Lifetime ... gonna share? tee hee ;) Have missed you! Love ya Always my Beautiful Sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you. It is the thing that we can do with money that really matters. Thanks for sharing.

    www.funmiwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I value people who have tall ambition like yours, if you believe it then you can have it.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!