Powered by Blogger.

STYLE EXPRESSIONS WITH SARAH AUDU

HAPPY NEW YEAR EAGLES!!
For some the year begun on the 1st of January but for me it already begun even before the dawn of the first day in the month of January.
Any resolution?? Goals?? Plans?? or decisions?? Sure lot's of them!!!!!!
Having written them down, does your plans look so impossible or just lame and seemingly foolish? Keep at it!
I made plans to share this picture of myself and Princess Audu a long time ago, but got too busy. We made our dresses....yayyyyyyy!!!
style,outfits,work,fashion,braids


bloggers poise,camera,lights,elegance
Some folks leave you filled up or dry and empty.........This girl left me filled up, charged and better, she just does not know.....*kisses girl*

smiles,braids,african girls, vintage
 I love Sarah's choice of style, flared and free. This style is very easy to  make using an a line pattern for cutting.
gilr boss, heels, zara woman, sequin purse
 I love body-con dresses, how it glides on my skin and work for a blouse in the future makes it my go-to choice.Plus i didn't need to use a lining for this dress, thread, sewing machine and bias was all i used.
I switched the heels and sequenced purse for my flat shoes and mama's beaded hang-bag.
red lips, gold, necklace, fabric pattern



How else would you wear a body-con dress or A-line patterned dress??

Dresses -Made by both bloggers
Necklace/Purse/Handbag- Mum's wardrobe
Shoes- Zara
xxooxo
Ugo

12 comments

  1. Beautiful throwback Pics; you both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, love your dresses; and it's even more surprising you made it yourselves! Good job! And yes, Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww girl I'm glad we met, thank you and finallym the post is up.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the material of the dress.Hopefully one day I'm able to sew my own clothes.

    www.CheecheeLIVE.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got some pretty good new year resolution, working on it.
    Love the dress.

    http://theinformantspy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babe! its being a looong time i visited and so much has changed in a good way. keep it up sis... By the way, you and girlfriend look smashing... cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post about STYLE EXPRESSIONS WITH SARAH AUDU

    Thanks,

    Mcx Tips Free Trial

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!