Powered by Blogger.

WELCOME BACK

Hi Eagles!

Finally, i get to sit on my laptop and get things moving.
I wrote a speech on my notes and it looked like this;
"Life didn't happen. I made a choice and i'll take full responsibility for being absent here.
No blames.
No excuses.
I love to write and share stuffs i know and you cannot imagine the joy i feel knowing that i can do this again even though, i haven't decided on the name for the blog yet or whether to start a new blog altogether?
I planned a re-branding as my interest widened but i won't be waiting for those perfect conditions anymore. So, here I am.

It's been (what?) 9 months since my last post (on skincare).

Let me take this time to welcome you back.

Expect beautiful contents.

I have just one request: Be curious as a child and go for knowledge.

Love,
Ugomma



2 comments

  1. You are an amazing writer girl. I look forward to all the new stuff you have in store for us. Welcome back!

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back... and don't be a stranger again :)

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is a light bulb.
Share and light up this space!